Even if you don’t change your eating habits, working out might not help you lose that much weight. Well never stop to exercise even after you read this…
1. Chew your food thoroughly : Gulping down your food can result in indigestion and bloating. Take your time , chew it evenly and swallow it after it has properly break down into a semi – liquid form.
2. Take more protein : A diet high in protein boosts your metabolism and keep you feeling fuller for a long time. You can opt for some protein powder if you struggle to get more protein out of your food.
3. Use smaller plates: Psychologically eating your food in a larger plate can make you consume more food. This is because food on a big plate can look like there’s a lot of empty space to fill up with more food. So you can trick yourself by serving the food on a smaller plate.
4. Get more sleep : Sleep controls out diet, metabolism and our cravings. It also effect our body after a good workout. Having less sleep can result in hunger, blood sugar fluctuation, hormonal imbalance and so on. A sound sleep is very effective to control our weight and health.
5. Eat a good breakfast: Never make the mistake to skip your breakfast for weight loss. Instead go for a high protein breakfast with eggs, banana, yogurt, oatmeal, cornflakes, milk, fruit salad, juice, wheat, maize, dal etc. Skipping your breakfast can make you consume more food.
6. Drink water more often and regularly : Drinking water before a meal can make you eat less and helps to lose weight. If we replace soft drinks or sweetened drinks with water we can lose more calories.
7. Eat without distractions: It has been seen that people who eat food while watching the TV or smartphone consume far more than they usually do. Its because they lose track of how much they have eaten.
8. Keep unhealthy foods out of your home: Try to keep processed food and beverages out of your kitchen or home. If these high calorific diets are out of your sight you will never be tempted to eat them.
9. Never skip your meals: Don’t ever skip your meals. It will finally result in over eating. Also you may end up to snack on the wrong types of food. The trick is to eat smaller portions whenever you feel hungry.
10.Try to avoid alcohol : When you take alcohol it slows down your metabolism by depressing the central nervous system. The best liquid to gulp down your food is water.